Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Dog Bowls and Feeders
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly intend to locate a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some pets gobble up too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. The following are some things to keep in mind when choosing the perfect dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in many sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are extremely long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Locate the Right Puppy Dish
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 for more information!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!