Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Can Covers
If you are a puppy owner, you will definitely wish to discover a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some points to remember when choosing the appropriate dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to pick. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are extremely durable, and safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Locate the Right Puppy Bowl
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 to find out more!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!