Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Very Best Selection of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Collapsible Pet Bowls
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely intend to locate a pet bowl that will function best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some points to bear in mind when selecting the best dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in numerous sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help dogs eat, they are extremely long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwashing machine. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 for more information!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!