Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Best Choice of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Food Placemats
If you are a puppy owner, you will unquestionably want to discover a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some dogs eat too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting the best dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in countless colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are incredibly long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwashing machine. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Discover the Right Dog Bowl
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 to learn more!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!