Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Very Best Choice of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Pet Food Scoops
If you are a dog owner, you will unquestionably intend to discover a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs eat too swiftly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. Below are some things to keep in mind when deciding on the best dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to pick. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in various sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of: They are usually outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about making use of an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Locate the Right Pet Dish
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 to find out more!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!