Are you ready for the Fireworks? Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
The Best Array of Water Pumps & Filters. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Water Pumps & Filters
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to discover a pet bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some dogs eat too quickly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. Here are some points to keep in mind when picking the appropriate dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in various shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider making use of an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At Woofers Grooming & Goodies in Spanaway, WA, we stock several dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (253) 538-0814 for more information!
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLY STORE
We offer the best customer satisfaction and service whether it be our pet nutrition specialist or our local grooming service. We love our customers from Spanaway areas around Rocky Ridge, Elk Plain, Loveland, Berkeley, Hillhurst, Frederickson, Spanaway, Allison, and Brookdale!
People are kind and relaxed. Prices are fair. Excellent grooming. I definitely recommend.
I switched to Woofers during the pandemic for my nail trim and grooming needs for the pups. My vet did not consider these things essential. I love there service and there special care for my 18 year old maltese. 😊❤
Great experience in grooming for a skittish 14 yo lab! Also love the "Cone of shame" pillow for our 9 yo lab recovering from surgery!
I wanna give them a million stars! Everyone here loves the animals in their care, even my special needs dogs. One of my dogs is blind and everyone is so gentle and kind to him that he thinks everyone there is his best friend and my other dog is allergic to everything under the sun and they make sure to give him special everything when he gets his baths♡ I can't say enough good things, but I can guarantee we will be long time customers.
Absolutely amazing. First time taking our very anxious Husky and German Shepherd to get groomed. Staff is super friendly and nice. Will be back!!